I researched about the Liebster Blog Award and found out that it is an award given by bloggers to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The term "Liebster" in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
(Photo credits to www.chocobunnii13.blogspot.com)
The rules of this award:
- The nomination is the award itself.
- Link back the person/blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the ten (10) questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Pick ten (10) bloggers who have less than 200 followers to be nominated for the award.
- Provide ten (10) questions for your nominees to answer.
- Visit your nominees' blogs and tell them that they have been nominated.
Let's get started~!
1) What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
~ The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check my phone. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who checks his/her phone first before doing anything else. Haha ^__^
2) The best part of your country is...?
~ Tough question. I am not sure if the question is referring to the best place in my country. Hmm. I guess the best part of the Philippines is Palawan. However, I haven't been to Palawan yet so I'm only able to see how beautiful it is through photos.
3) When's your birthday? And what do you want as a present?
~ February 23, 1993. Anything! I'd be very happy as long as a person remembered or took time to get me something for my birthday. But, stuff which are pink and cute are preferred. Haha specifically Etude House products ♥
4) Favorite drugstore product? Favorite high-end product?
~ My favorite drugstore product at the moment is the Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer, while my favorite high-end product is, hmm.. I don't know if Etude House is considered as a high-end brand but the Wonder Pore Freshner is currently my favorite product from Etude House.
5) If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring one makeup item, what would it be?
~ Lip Tint!! Hahaha I am so addicted to lip tints lately because of its versatility and longevity.
6) Favorite sport? Or sports you played at school?
~ Badminton. I am not good at playing it though.
7) What would you rather have, legs or arms?
8) Favorite jewelry? Is there a story behind this item?
~ None as of the moment. Haha I tend to misplace and drop any piece of jewelry by accident very often. But I'm planning to get a necklace with my first name on the pendant :)
9) Favorite quote?
"Being yourself is the best person to be."
10) Would you rather live in a cold environment or a hot environment?
~ Since I have been living in a hot environment for two decades already, I'd choose to live in a cold environment. I really wanna experience living in a place where I can wear cute winter outfits! Plus, I admire the skin of people who live in a cold environment. Haha I think my skin would be better if I'd also live in a cold environment. LOL ^____^
- Mindy of MyMyChen
- Michelle of La Petite Michelle
- Emily of EmilyMarysia
- Kay of ImLadiieKay
- Stephanie of Stephanie Angel
- My of Style A la My
- Camille of Secrets of Camille
- Angel Mariel of The Things I Do for Love
- Ericka of Fashion and Photography Felicity
- Oleta of Marshmallow Bunnies
Please answer my questions:
- What is something that maybe not everyone knows about you?
- What is your favorite makeup product? Why?
- What was the weirdest dream you have ever had?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- When was the last time you cried?
- Which do you prefer; skirts, pants or shorts?
- If you could be somebody else for a day, who would you like to be?
- What do you usually order from Starbucks?
- If you could watch only one TV show for the rest of your life, what TV show would you choose?
- You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Infinite hugs and kisses,